Paved surfaces can be expensive to repair once minor damage is allowed to degrade.
- Avoiding major pavement repair costs requires being proactive and addressing minor problems before they become major issues.
- Curbs and walkways should be checked. Identify areas that can threaten pedestrian safety and cause liability issues.
- Check the drainage system for cracks or breaks. Water rushing through these openings can cause erosion and create a sinkhole.
- Check asphalt for damage. Focus on areas near sewers or catch basins that settle or where hollow areas develop.
Proactive management of minor problems saves money and reduces future problems.
Find Vendors in these Related Categories
- Building Sciences
- Cleaning Services
- Cleaning Services – Ducts
- Cleaning Services – Windows
- Contractors – Electrical
- Contractors – General
- Contractors – Mechanical
- Door & Lock Services
- Engineering Services
- Glass Replacement & Repair
- Maintenance Services – General
- Odour Control
- Parking Management/Cleaning Services
- Paving, Concrete and Epoxy Coatings
- Pest Control
- Plumbing Services
- Restoration Services
- Roofing – Green
- Snow Removal Services
- Superintendent Services
- Waste Services
- Water Proofing & Systems