Most condos have rules prohibiting residents from using the corridors and other common areas as personal property.
Personal items such as shoes, boots, umbrellas or larger items should not be stored in hallways.
Unit doors should remain closed at all times except when entering or exiting a unit. Noise, smoke and smells should not be allowed to make their way into hallways or other units.
Allowing smells and smoke to enter hallways adds to cleaning costs for all. When smoke sets off a fire alarm, typically there is a charge for a false alarm paid by the unit owner, renter or condo corporation.
Find Vendors in these Related Categories
- Accessibility Products
- Air Quality
- Blinds, Shades & Balcony Flooring
- Building Sciences
- Cleaning & Janitorial Services
- Cleaning Services - Ducts
- Door & Lock Services
- Education & Recreation
- Engineering Services
- Fire Protection
- Landscaping and Gardening Services
- Legal Services - Condo Law
- Mould Detection & Remediation
- Odour Control
- Recreation and Fitness
- Restoration Services
- Security Services and Technologies