Following a few simple tips helps everyone keep a clean and safe home.
- Stop at all stop signs in garages and parking areas. Check mirrors to see around corners before proceeding.
- Bag organic composting and garbage to avoid dripping on carpets and floors.
- Break down empty boxes and place in proper area.
- Notify security of burned-out lights and doors that do not close.
- Pick up tissue and small items that have fallen.
- When something spills in common areas immediately inform the concierge or management office so it can be dealt with before permanent damage or injury occurs.
- When using library books replace them as requested so they are easily found and available for the next person.
- Return hand trucks and trollies immediately after use so they are available for the next person that needs them.
Thank you for being a good neighbour!